How to get rid of bad breath by Ayurveda
Halitosis or Bad breath is a common problem in most of the people. This oral problem can affect anyone at any age level because of poor oral hygiene maintenance. When food that we eat and chew gets trapped on teeth or between them, bacteria arise which in turn results in gum infections. The bacteria that are developed inside our mouth produce toxins which lead to severe bad breath and oral problems. Bad breath sometimes is a sign for serious oral problems like gum diseases, cavities etc.
By brushing teeth and cleaning tongue regularly you can keep yourself away from this oral issue. But today we are here to know how to get rid of bad breath in Ayurveda way.There are many ways in Ayurveda to keep this problem at bay. Let’s see.
- Eucalyptus oil: Eucalyptus oil is extracted from the leaf of Eucalyptus. The antiseptic nature of this oil helps in getting rid from bad breath. This oil fights against the bacteria that is causing bad breath and gives natural fragrance.
- Chew fennel seeds:Fennel belongs to spices category. The seeds of this natural spice help in maintaining good oral hygiene. Chew these seeds often to eliminate bad breath.
- Ginger:This versatile spice is great for any oral issue. Ginger, the chemical which is presented in ginger is responsible for spicy flavor and this flavor helps highly in eliminating bad breath just in seconds. Prepare tea with ginger and have it at regular intervals to eliminate this problem completely.
- Lemon juice:The citric acid that is presented in lemon gives oral hygiene. Add some salt to lemon juice and gargle for about 3-5 minutes to get rid of bad breath. This process kills the bacteria that has stored up in the mouth and gives good breath.
- Guava:This amazing fruit has many health benefits. This is an overall excellent curer for many dental issues. Make a habit of eating this fruit regularly and keep yourself from bad breath.
- Cardamom:This is an excellent spice because of its numerous benefits. This spice acts as a natural mouth freshener and helps in eliminating bad breath instantly.
Discussed above are some great methods to get rid of bad breath in Ayurveda way. Try these and get benefits.